- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
GoedWare collects the following data:
Personal identification information
- Initials and surname
- Date of Birth
- Company name
- Address details (consisting of street name + house number + zip code + country)
- Telephone number (mobile or landline)
- E-mail address
- Bank details
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GoedWare with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register/sign up for any of our apps.
How will we use your data?
GoedWare collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- If we are legally obliged to do this, such as information we need for our tax return.
- Data can also be used for promotional or marketing purposes, which are proportional to the type of service provided by GoedWare. For example to inform you via our newsletter about a new activity of GoedWare. If you do not want to be contacted via our newsletter, you can indicate this in the newsletter by clicking 'unsubscribe' below.
We can only use your data for a purpose other than that for which they were originally processed, if there is a close relationship between the two goals.
When GoedWare processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
GoedWare securely stores your data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of, and unauthorized access to, your personal data. We ensure that only the necessary people have access to your data, that access to the data is protected by means of a user name and password and that our security measures are checked regularly. In addition, we use SSL certificates for the secure transmission of your data and communication.
GoedWare will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
GoedWare would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GoedWare from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
GoedWare would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request GoedWare for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GoedWare correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GoedWare to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GoedWare erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GoedWare restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GoedWare’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GoedWare transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Ensure that the websites work properly and remember, for example, your preferences.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – GoedWare uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – GoedWare uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. GoedWare sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
v/d Bosstraat 7
4697 GK, Sint-Annaland
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GoedWare has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG